When you finally start working out, watching your diet or just become more self-aware about your body and health, you will realize that it does not just exercise that you need to implement into your everyday life. There are plenty of methods for improving your wellbeing and lead a more quality lifestyle. You probably have heard about fresh juice squeezing by now. Freshly squeezed juice extracted by a good juicing machine is becoming widely accepted and integrated into the lives of just about anyone who cares about being healthier and looking better.
There are a number of reasons why juicing is going to benefit you greatly. These are just a few:
- Aids with your organism’s detoxification, there are toxins that accrue over time and hoard our body, mostly because of the absence of physical activities, terrible diet decisions and unhealthy lifestyle in general. Detoxifying those on a regular basis can mean much and should not be disregarded.
- Boosting your athleticism, the amount of world-class professional athletes, runners, swimmers rises with each passing day that pledges their allegiance to the almighty beetroot juice! They are positive that this exact nutrient is helping them enhance their results by a good margin. Some new research
- had been done on the subject, saying that beetroot does indeed “relax” blood vessels which means that it relaxes your heart’s work rate.
- The easy way to keep your body nourished, it is an amazing opportunity to get all sorts and combinations of the nutrients your body needs in order to be healthy. Remember those ugly, bitter tasting dark green vegetables that you just despise, but are phenomenal for your wellbeing? Well, you could mix them up in the juice without even noticing their taste in the mix, that’s if you focus on another taste being the primary ingredient.
- Aids with high cholesterol levels, aids in fighting cancer (chemotherapy diet recommended, due to not being able to swallow easily while undergoing chemotherapy), helps in cancer prevention more than it cures it.
- Combining the right fruits and vegetables can also help you with low blood sugar, it also helps your skin and it keeps it hydrated by a natural method. Making you feel and look much healthier and better overall.
- Provides the good and helpful microbes or bacteria to your stomach, roughly, 33% of your immune system can be found in our stomach, or to be more precise, located right in your gut. Juicing is a pretty cool way to get the vegetables and fruit containing the so-called “prebiotics” inside your system. Adding the right vegetables and fruit to your daily juice will get you and your digestive system through a long and healthy way.
Juicers that can be found on the market are being divided into two major categories (based on the working principle):
- Masticating Juicers
The best way to comprehend how these juicers work and basically process the vegetables and fruit into juice is probably by imagining how your teeth process the food in your mouth. When you take a bite of the fruit, your teeth press on the food and the juice is then kind of forced to get out. This type of juicer works on the same principle; however, it is done at very low speed and it takes a little time for all of it to get squeezed. Masticating juicers had been branded as high-end juicing machines. The price you could get yourself one for varies, from $250 – $550. You will notice the big margin between the centrifugal and masticating juicers.
- Centrifugal (radiating from the central point) juicers
This is the old-school, conventional type of juicer. You put the fruit in it, it spins its blades (much like a blender), juice comes out, profit. The thing you need to worry about when buying a centrifugal juicer is not picking a blender instead. There’s been plenty of people who had bought a blender instead of a juicer, simply because they do look alike. The difference is that the blender comes with the blades box or bowl if you will, without the extra container on the sides that you can find at a juicer, used for storing the pulpit removes from the fruit and vegetables. Centrifugal juicers are usually priced at $35-$250.
When it comes down to picking the right type of juicer, you just need to have in mind that even though the masticating juicer is better, produces less pulp and waste while producing the freshly squeezed juice, costs far much more than the centrifugal one. If you are still not quite sure whether you’re going to use it often and you are not a millionaire, I’d recommend you start off with a centrifugal one and see how it goes. If all goes well and you are starting to get used to this new amazing lifestyle, grab yourself a masticating one for a long-term use.
Juicing is not just about setting trends amongst your friends, it’s all about health and wellbeing if done correctly. It is time to replace the soda at lunch with a nice cup of health that will boost your energy, morale, and confidence.